A quick look at what you can expect:
- Expert fitness guidance and consultation
- Programs created with an emphasis on improved overall athletic performance
- Improved general fitness, conditioning, recovery and strength
- Online nutritional guidance
- Personal and Small Group training
- Sport specific training
- Specific event preparation with personalized program design
Private Training Pricing:
Call or email for more information.
Pricing is dependent on individuals requirements, location and or packages
Contact Phil for more information on services offered: 310-210-0049
Landman’s bio and training philosophy
Originally a native of South Africa Landman immigrated to the US after some successful early years of competing in various sports and also with a strong desire to pursue a professional career in sport and fitness. This lifelong passion has evolved into a successful career which is currently based in San Diego, California. A large portion of the Landman Sports & Apparel Group inspiration comes from Landman’s passion and enjoyment from everything sports, watersports, fitness, health and nutrition. Living a very active lifestyle and remaining diligently aware of the nutritional requirements required for quick recovery, plenty of rest and lots of water. These are his basic principles of life and lives by these daily. Another inspiration behind the company is derived from Landman’s Drippingfit program and working with professional athletes and the physical preparation of their respective disciplines including athletes such as Miguel Cotto (boxing) and Chad Lowe (wakeboarding).
Why hire a trainer, why choose Landman.
“My love for training, fitness and health started when I was very young, somewhere around 10 years old. Since then I have always had a passion and enjoyment for pushing my physical limits and competing in various sports. Over the years this enjoyment of competing and passion for health has turned into a career where I am able to help others attain their physical best. I also find a lot of enjoyment in keeping abreast of the latest trends and developments in both fitness and especially nutrition. My commitment to maintaining my own level fitness, the hands on experience over the years in competing and training for an event and understanding the benefits and importance of nutrition relative to sport has given me an advantage in applying these aspects of fitness effectively to any one of the clients I work with.
- 85% of individuals who hire a trainer maintain their gym memberships which in turn keeps the focus on achieving their fitness goals.
- Trainers understand specific routine prescription based on the clients needs and limitations.
- Trainers keep the client motivated, on track with goals and consistently giving their best.
- Professional guidance to completing a given task.
- Trainers provide structured workout plans for a given period and are results driven.
BOXING BEACH FIT – SEMI PRIVATE TRAINING
GROUP PERFORMANCE – CORPORATE AND BOOTCAMPS
OCEAN FIT – BEACH FITNESS SURFING PADDLEBOARDING
In New York…
Somewhere else in Puerto Rico